Pre Referral Intervention Manual 4th edition 00686
Characteristics and Components of the PRIM
* The PRIM answers the mandate for pre-referral intervention in regular education classrooms.
* The PRIM contains over 4,000 intervention strategies for the 250 most common learning and behavior problems. The intervention strategies are easily implemented in classrooms by regular education teachers.
*The PRIM now includes a Social Skills section which provides interventions to help students master specific social skills.
* The PRIM includes an appendix of forms for the implementation of the behavioral interventions. A CD with an Appendix PDF file is also included.
*The PRIM was developed by regular and special education teachers.
* The PRIM is one of the most comprehensive learning and behavior intervention manuals available.
* The Learning and Behavior Problem Checklist provides a means of calling attention to learning and behavior problems for the purpose of early intervention before formal assessment of a student.
*The Pre-Referral Intervention Manual has strategies for each identified problem. The strategies are simple, straightforward, and easily implemented by regular classroom teachers. $75.00 Canadian (25 forms per package)
* The Intervention Strategies Documentation Form provides a written record to place in the student’s file to document problem areas and interventions implemented. It is used with all pre-referral checklists in this catalog.
($50.00 Canadian) 25 forms per package
*The Pre-Referral Intervention Manual CD-ROM is a Windows®-compatible product designed to be used in conjunction with the Pre-Referral Intervention Manual. It provides the user with three report options, the ability to maintain individual student reports, and the ability to print appendix pages. ($325.00 Canadian)